Pre Amp Schematic Audio Stereo Line Driver
This schematic shows a Pre amplifier for audio stereo line driver which has a low output impedance, and is designed to drive long cables, allowing you to listen to a remote music source without having to buy expensive screened cables.
- It has very low output impedance of around 16 ohms at 1KHz.
- possible to use ordinary bell wire, loudspeaker or alarm cable for connection.
- The preamplifier must be placed near the remote music source, for example a CD player.
- The cable is then run to a remote location where you want to listen.
- If it you want to drive a loudspeakers, external amplifier must be used to drive loudspeakers because the output of this preamp has a gain of slightly less than one.